It’s no secret that insurance can be complicated and often confusing. Knowing what coverage you need, what discounts are available and how to get the best rates is nearly impossible on your own. We have an insurance policy to suit your every need.
Home Owner Insurance
While several nationally known insurance companies have decided to leave Long Island and start non-renewing homeowner's policies, we still have the ability to write so called hard to write homeowner's policies. If your policy has been non-renewed or if you're unable to get coverage because you're too close to the water, please call us. We can probably help
Customized business insurance quotes from to fit your needs. We offer a range of policy and coverage options for a variety of business types. Call to see how we can help your business today
JH Ryan & Company - 516-781-5607
Founded in 1951, JH Ryan & Company recently celebrated 63nd year in business. The company was started by James H Ryan Sr. in Long Beach and moved to Seaford in 1962. The company is now run by James H Ryan Jr., George Ryan and John Ryan who have a combined 70 years experience in the insurance business.
Our business has grown mostly through recommendation by our customers, because of our dedication to honesty and fairness while always working to get the most for our customers insurance dollar. While the bulk of our customers are families and small businesses, we make a special effort for new drivers and drivers who have had some bad luck. We also specialize in boat and yacht insurance.
Why Do You Need It?
Insurance is a way of managing risks. When you buy insurance, you transfer the cost of a potential loss to the insurance company in exchange for a fee, known as the premium. Insurance companies invest the funds securely, so it can grow, and pay out when there’s a claim.
Insurance helps you:
- Own a home, because mortgage lenders need to know your home is protected
- Drive vehicles, because few people could afford the repairs, health care costs and legal expenses associated with collisions and injuries without coverage
- Maintain your current standard of living if you become disabled or have a critical illness
- Cover health care costs like prescription drugs, dental care, vision care and other health-related items
- Provide for your family in the event of a death
- Run a small business or family farm by managing the risks of ownership
- Take vacations without worrying about flight cancellations or other potential issues